First post. 6th year I at least try to participate in the madness.
One getting really close. One successfull year. One being interupted by RL event, and two that just never really started.
This year is going to be something different. I'm determined that this story will find it's end before NaNo ends.
I already have two MC's speaking to me, but I've told them to tune it down a bit 'til we're getting closer... Or else I'll just be tempted to start the story too soon. Besides I have some important schoolwork to do, and plan out, as I have an exam in November(and that fills a great deal in my brain right now, wondering how I'll get it to work out)
Maybe this place will hold a few of my complaints and concerns about exam as well. But mostly it's going to be about NaNo.
Welcome, and I hope you're going to enjoy this blog :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment