Sunday, October 30, 2011

Getting close

And schoolwork is taking over. Won't be done with the most important part of school for abvout another 14 days, and NaNo starts in just two days. *hangs head* Why does my exams this year have to be in November? The one year I actually starts to feel like being up to writing again.


Also... my Characters did turn it down a bit. Maybe a little too much They've given me hints now and again, but I still don't know what Zyanya's dad needs help with, or how I can help him, or why the time is running out.
Through dreams Ive found out a little more about Zyanya's world, though. I've known from the start, that they are feline like creatures, but the other night I think I figured out, that they sometimes can at least appear like a "big cat" Zyanya like a lion, and her father is a black panther. I also found out, that the family is an important family in that world. Maybe something like a royalty.

Anyways. It's still kind of a good thing, that I still get these little hints now and again, without it being too much. I have to finish the biggest exam-assignment for handing in on the 3rd, and after that I *should* have more time for this... as long as I do get something written everyday, no matter how little, I'm convinced that I'll make it before the end.

1 comment:

  1. Go, Birgitte! You can do it! (writing and exams) ;)
    If worst comes to worst, just make up a load about them without really figuring it out properly.
    Or use a generator, whichever works best for you :P

    ReplyDelete