Friday, November 18, 2011

Loosing my story and not feeling motivated

And no. I didn't litterarely lose my story in the sense of loosing the data, my documents I wrote them in. I simply don't know how to get to where I know I want the story to go.

Got some tips. One of them was to go to a different part of the story. While I waited for the advices and kicks in butts and stuff I searched the internet for pictures. Was actually looking for a picture that could show how a wolf looked like 25K years ago, because I was curious after reading Jean M Auel's story about Children of the Earth series. Didn't find what I looked for BUT I did find something. I found my villan! They are wolves and are an inteligent species, like the felines, but they don't have a humanoid form like them. Also I figured out, that one particularely kind of Feline has a tendency to be treacherous, the Panther, which is Zyanya's dad's feline form. Gives a reason for Io to having to help and many possible plot bunny ideas.

With that I felt like I could continue, and I know I still have a lot to write but now, the day after I feel so unmotivated again, and I stare straight out seing without seing, and feels like giving up. But that's mostly because of RL situations. There's nothing less motivating than not having enough money and knowing that one's situation will get even worse in the coming month, and that month even being Christmas month which means lots of gifts...

1 comment:

  1. That's a bit what I feel like with editing atm :/ Forget about all of that and go for it :)

    ReplyDelete