It's been a hectic week, and I'm still in need to make some school-assignments for presentations, but they aren't nearly as hard as the one controlling my brain, and turning it into mush the past week. And my sleeping pattern is back to normal again. took a looong nap yesterday afternoon, which made me too drowsy to write/ anything yesterday last night.
Hopefully this means I can also finally start writing this novel... only question now is "How do I start, when my characters has been forced to go into a deep sleep?"
Yay! Good for you, Birgitte :3
ReplyDeleteJust start. Your character is anywhere, doing anything. Write about it.
Go forth and write a novel! (:
And that was the advice I needed from the people on NaNo. To think I should find it from a first-timer. Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteOr rather, I expected that more old-time NaNo'ers would give that advice "Just start" or "just write" and then something more or less usefull to me(because that's what they would do themselves, and might not work for me). I mostly just got the "more or less usefull" advice, and not the main idea about what NaNo is all about.