Saturday, November 12, 2011

Taking things slow

I'm still only at ~1300 words written on computer, but I have hadwritten text, that will translate to at least the same amount, when i write it to the computer. Only question is just to do so.

Exam is stil hanging over my head, but at least it's only one left... The biggest of the lot. I'm going to make my presentation this monday, and need to make it first. I have about today, and a few hours tomorrow to make it done. I'm feeling laxy when it comes to that one, but I'm sure I'll still pass. The other tests felt hard, but I still got great grades for them, and I'm sure I can do the same with this one. It might sound strange, but right now I'm not that worried about that exam, as I was with the others. Afterall I only have to talk for about 15 minutes, and when you're in there the time just flies by. I was surprized about that with the other tests.
I even have made a desicion of what part of my repport I'm going to talk about. I simply just have to get into the stuff 100% and make the powerpoint I'm going to use. That shouldn't be that hard.

Also. Tomorrow is the first time ever I'm going to join a write-in. I'm a bit exited, and I hope more than just me and one other is showing up. There aren't a lot of people in my area writing for NaNo, and those who do hides, and never chat on the nano page, so there are never anyone ready for a write-in. I have to drive for about 2 hours, before I get to the city/big town where there are a few more people sharing the comunity of writing as well.
Being one of very few, and the only one not willing to hide in my own lair, when writing in my area hasn't stopped me this year. True, I haven't brought my laptop whenever I've gone out to eat, but a pet and paper is just as nice. And the upside of it is, that whatever I write in hand often, if not always translate into more words, when I rewrite them to my computer.

One oof those times I had today, after I visited a friend. I went to one of my favourite eating places, and after eating I found my pen and paper, and started writing. When I was done drinking the rest of my cola and wrote down a last word I had a strange feeling, that I've finally found a break thriugh for my story, and I'm looking forward to write tomorrow... and hope I won't be distracted too much.

1 comment:

  1. Great job (: As soon as the exam's over, go for it! Show your novel no mercy!
    Good luck with the exam ;)

    ReplyDelete